Do you or your family have a non running Corvette and you want to sell it?
I will travel to purchase the right non running Corvette.
I have a great interest in particular Corvettes.
I am currently inspecting and purchasing the following Corvettes:
I’m very interested in Corvettes with any of the following options: N03, M22, L89, L71, L72, LS6, J56 and F41.
If you have an original purchase order from the selling dealership with any of these codes, please contact me.
Please contact me through the form on this page.
I’ve placed this contact form here for you to contact me:
Please visit my Sponsors:
- The Corvette Expert's Corvette - The Wall Street Journal
- 1957 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Comes With A Matching Boat - GM Authority
- 1964 Chevy Corvette Convertible Built for Show - Super Chevy Network
- Mid-engine Corvette, Bronco and Germans: Things we missed in Detroit - CNET
- Video: Speed Academy Samples Their Fastest Yet—A Grand-Am Corvette - TURNology
- Check out the Corvette Jeff Gordon's selling to raise money for cancer research at Barrett-Jackson - AZCentral
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 & Chevrolet Corvette Rumored To Share Gearbox & Blower - HotCars
- Wednesday Rewind: A Look Back At The Split-Window - Corvette Online
- The New Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Uses the Same Supercharger as the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 - Car and Driver
- Corvette Restoration Presentation at Packard Museum Saturday - businessjournaldaily.com