MCACN Corvette Magazine
My Corvette Magazines are now only available with my L88 text book. Click the photo to visit my store.
Corvette Legends Magazine contains new photography and previously unpublished vintage photos to capture the true essence of the legend of the Corvette. Each annual issue has been focused around the 50th anniversary year of the Corvette for that particular year plus more!
Corvette Legends Magazine contains new photos and information about these Street Corvettes which were not previously published in Corvette Racing Legends. These magazines are supplements to my L88 text book:
Corvette Legends Magazine features as many known “Street L88 Corvettes” as possible. These are L88 Corvettes which were licensed, driven, and raced on the street.
It also contains newly published information about the factory street production L88 Corvettes and other rare and low production Corvettes such as the N03 Tankers, L71s, and more!
My Corvette Magazines contains new, recently available information that was not placed into my text book when it was printed back in 2008. Corvette Racing Legends is a Motorsport History book.
The 2017 issue highlighted the RPO L88 for the 1967 Corvette and features 15 known L88 Corvettes produced for the 1967 model year. It also features rare photographs of 1956 and 1957 Corvettes on the street, road race track, and drag strip!
The 2016 issue highlighted the 1966 Corvette and the introduction of the developmental L88 engine!
The 2015 issue highlighted the 1965 Corvette, the introduction of the big block Chevrolet engine, the N03 Tanker Corvettes, and it also featured some little known facts about the 1970 Corvette and its 45th anniversary of the cancelled LS6 454, LS7 454, and LT2 454 engines!
You do not need to be a member of eBay to make a purchase at my store.
You can shop and check out as a Guest.
Please visit my Sponsors:
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- You Can Buy This LS-Powered, Corvette-Based, Jeep-Faced Track Toy Right Now - The Drive
- If The Corvette C8 Costs $170000, Then These Are Its Rivals - Carscoops
- You Can Own This 1978 Corvette Daytona For $14500 - GM Authority (blog)
- Turn A Barn Find 1964 Chevrolet Corvette into a Pro Touring Beast - Hot Rod Network
- LMR C7 Corvette The First Of Its Kind To Hit 7-Second Quarter Mile: Video - GM Authority (blog)
- CAUGHT ON CAMERA: Auto technician takes man's Corvette on joyride, reaches 94 mph - WSBT-TV
- Chevrolet Corvette ZR1: Motor Authority's Best Car To Buy 2019 - Motor Authority
- Corvette couple: Texans trek to Corvette capital for wedding - Hopkinsville Kentucky New Era
- Vette Magazine Presents Great New Products For Your Corvette - Super Chevy Network