MCACN Corvette Magazine
My Corvette Magazines are now only available with my L88 text book. Click the photo to visit my store.
Corvette Legends Magazine contains new photography and previously unpublished vintage photos to capture the true essence of the legend of the Corvette. Each annual issue has been focused around the 50th anniversary year of the Corvette for that particular year plus more!
Corvette Legends Magazine contains new photos and information about these Street Corvettes which were not previously published in Corvette Racing Legends. These magazines are supplements to my L88 text book:
Corvette Legends Magazine features as many known “Street L88 Corvettes” as possible. These are L88 Corvettes which were licensed, driven, and raced on the street.
It also contains newly published information about the factory street production L88 Corvettes and other rare and low production Corvettes such as the N03 Tankers, L71s, and more!
My Corvette Magazines contains new, recently available information that was not placed into my text book when it was printed back in 2008. Corvette Racing Legends is a Motorsport History book.
The 2017 issue highlighted the RPO L88 for the 1967 Corvette and features 15 known L88 Corvettes produced for the 1967 model year. It also features rare photographs of 1956 and 1957 Corvettes on the street, road race track, and drag strip!
The 2016 issue highlighted the 1966 Corvette and the introduction of the developmental L88 engine!
The 2015 issue highlighted the 1965 Corvette, the introduction of the big block Chevrolet engine, the N03 Tanker Corvettes, and it also featured some little known facts about the 1970 Corvette and its 45th anniversary of the cancelled LS6 454, LS7 454, and LT2 454 engines!
You do not need to be a member of eBay to make a purchase at my store.
You can shop and check out as a Guest.
Please visit my Sponsors:
- The Corvette Expert's Corvette - The Wall Street Journal
- 1957 Chevrolet Corvette Convertible Comes With A Matching Boat - GM Authority
- 1964 Chevy Corvette Convertible Built for Show - Super Chevy Network
- Mid-engine Corvette, Bronco and Germans: Things we missed in Detroit - CNET
- Video: Speed Academy Samples Their Fastest Yet—A Grand-Am Corvette - TURNology
- Check out the Corvette Jeff Gordon's selling to raise money for cancer research at Barrett-Jackson - AZCentral
- Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 & Chevrolet Corvette Rumored To Share Gearbox & Blower - HotCars
- The New Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Uses the Same Supercharger as the Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 - Car and Driver
- Wednesday Rewind: A Look Back At The Split-Window - Corvette Online
- Corvette Restoration Presentation at Packard Museum Saturday - businessjournaldaily.com