Corvette Legends Magazine
My Corvette Magazines are now only available with my L88 text book. Click the photo to visit my store.
Individual Issues are no longer available for purchase.
Corvette Legends Magazine contains new photography and previously unpublished vintage photos to capture the true essence of the legend of the Corvette. Each annual issue has been focused around the 50th anniversary year of the Corvette for that particular year.
Corvette Legends Magazine contains new photos and information about these Street Corvettes which were not previously published in Corvette Racing Legends. These magazines are supplements to my L88 text book:
Corvette Legends Magazine features as many known “Street L88 Corvettes” as possible. These are L88 Corvettes which were licensed, driven, and raced on the street.
It also contains newly published information about the factory street production L88 Corvettes and other rare and low production Corvettes such as the N03 Tankers, L71s, and more!
My Corvette Magazines contains new, recently available information that was not placed into my text book when it was printed back in 2008. Corvette Racing Legends is a Motorsport History book.
The 2017 issue highlighted the RPO L88 for the 1967 Corvette and features 15 known L88 Corvettes produced for the 1967 model year. It also features rare photographs of 1956 and 1957 Corvettes on the street, road race track, and drag strip!
The 2016 issue highlighted the 1966 Corvette and the introduction of the developmental L88 engine!
The 2015 issue highlighted the 1965 Corvette, the introduction of the big block Chevrolet engine, the N03 Tanker Corvettes, and it also featured some little known facts about the 1970 Corvette and its 45th anniversary of the cancelled LS6 454, LS7 454, and LT2 454 engines!
You do not need to be a member of eBay to make a purchase at my store.
You can shop and check out as a Guest.
I purchased my first Corvette back in 1976 and I am still looking to purchase unrestored Corvettes. Please take a look at my Corvettes Wanted page on the Menu at the top right.
I’ve also been in attendance of Bloomington Gold Corvettes USA since 1981, and I have been a sponsor of the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals since 2009. Most recently, I’ve had my own Corvette Legends Invitational display at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals MCACN. Please take a look at both of those pages on the Menu as well.
Corvette Legends Magazine will feature more Corvettes than what are displayed on this site.
Click on any of the photos for more Corvette information!
Thanks for your interest in my Corvette Legends Magazine. I know you will like it!
Corvette Legends Magazine Updates
Please visit my Sponsors:
- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- Corvette crashes into vacant Skokie building leaving driver hospitalized: Police - Chicago Tribune
- Walk For The Wounded, Corvette Show In Ocean City This Weekend ... - Patch.com
- 47th Annual Black Hills Corvette Classic … The Longest Corvette Caravan - Super Chevy Network
- Mid-Engined Corvette Spied At The 'Ring With The Rear Up In The Air - Motor1.com
- National Corvette Museum installing electric vehicle charger - Bowling Green Daily News
- Mid-Engine Corvette Spotted With Its Back End In The Air While On Nürburging - HotCars
- Tin Works Builds a 1955 Chevy Infused with C6 Corvette Parts - Hot Rod Network
- Ocean City Boardwalk Welcomes Walk for Wounded and Corvette Show - OCNJ Daily
- Mid-engine 2020 Chevy Corvette prototypes flying at the Nurburgring - Autoblog (blog)